SENIOR SALES MANAGER / SALES MANAGER - CORPORATE
- Direct solicitation – selling of rooms and services.
On-going competitors’ analysis.
Planning and implementing strategies.
Achievement of goals and commitments as by yearly marketing plan.
Maintains an up-to-date good working relationship with all other departments of the hotel.
Follow up with all clients before and after big functions, groups to ensure repeat business.
Ensure familiarization with the hotel Marketing Plan.
Present a monthly sales report with full documentation on activities of past month.
Represents hotel on special assignments as called upon by the DOS/ADOS or SSM.
Attends special sales promotions or marketing activities which are organized by the Sales Department or the hotel.
Entertains clients as directed.
Concentrate on opportunities for creative selling, to offer some promotional packages in order to be included in clients’ newsletter,
and to make of associations’ monthly newsletters to their members with appropriate packages.
Promptly qualifies all sales leads. Response within 24 hours to all inquiries, leads, and correspondence from prospects, customers, and referral.
Effectively plan calls, maintenance of existing accounts while focusing on new accounts to increase the overall customer base.
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality Management or related.
- Extensive knowledge of sales and proven ability to plan and execute sales target effectively with a strong sense of detail.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years’ experience in hospitality industry with proven sales track record.
- Capable of creating and implementing sales strategies that will ensure achievement of set goals and target.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Possess own transportation.
- Knowledge of current hospitality industry trends.
- Able converse in Cantonese and/or Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Pleasant appearance, good discipline in punctuality and attendance.
- Able to travel and possess own transportation.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
CLICK HERE TO SEND US YOUR DETAILED RESUME