SALES MANAGER / ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER
- Direct solicitation – selling of rooms and services.
- Accounts maintenance.
- On-going competitors’ analysis.
- Planning and implementing of strategies.
- Achievement of goals and commitments as by yearly marketing plan.
- Maintains an up-to-date good working relationship with all other departments of the hotel.
- Follow up with all clients before and after big functions, groups to ensure repeat business.
- Ensure familiarization with the hotel Marketing Plan.
- Present a monthly sales report with full documentation on activities of past month.
- Represents hotel on special assignments as called upon by the DOS/ADOS or SSM.
- Attends special sales promotions or marketing activities which are organized by the Sales Department or the hotel.
- Entertains clients as directed.
- Effectively plan calls, maintenance of existing accounts while focusing on new accounts to increase the overall customer base.
- Adequately services all accounts as assigned by the DOS/ADOS. Sales calls required by the Sales Manager are a minimum of 25 per week.
- Increase sales to meet or exceed all established sales goals as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Follow up and carries out all established office policies and procedures. Properly maintains all files and accounts to established guidelines (follow up system).
- Maintains a professional appearance in accordance to the guidelines set by the hotel.
- Reacts promptly to requests by the DOS/ADOS for reports and other assignments by their given due dates.
- Maintains up-to-date level of communication with the DOS/ADOS and SSM on a constant basis.
- To attend business related functions within your area of responsibility.
- To perform evening duty as assigned.
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Diploma or higher required or equivalent experience in hotel operations and/or management.
- Assertive personality with good interactive skill with all levels.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close