PURCHASING EXECUTIVE / OFFICER / ASSISTANT
- Works with superior in the preparation and management of the department’s budget and is aware of financial targets.
- Quarterly Market survey.
- Prepare monthly spend report (food and non-food) compare & analysis with last month or last years.
- Stock control or monitor for general store good (ex: amenities, stationery, printing item, housekeeping item).
- Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known.
- Ensure the timely billing of accounts.
- Balance daily transfer to cit ledger and post, edit and update to accounts receivable system.
- Respond to and resolve account queries.
- Collate suppliers documentation for processing.
- Ensure all invoices have the appropriate documentation attached and approvals prior to processing.
- Record and process payments of goods and services.
- Maintain clear lines of communication with outside companies to ensure timely and accurate supply of goods and services.
- Must possess at least a Diploma or equivalent experience in purchasing or handling store/receiving skills at least 2-3 years above.
- Able to read and write Chinese would be added advantage.